1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
1/3 cup diced celery
1/4 cup torn fresh basil
12 oz shredded skinless, boneless rotisseries chicken (about 3 cups)
1/2 tsp salt, divided
1/2 cup plain 2% reduced fat Greek yogurt
2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
1 Tbsp honey
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Combine yogurt, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, and honey in a small bowl, stirring with whisk.
3. Add yogurt mixture to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Gently stir in blueberries.
4. Place arugula, remaining 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice, oil, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss to coat.
5. Divide arugula mixture evenly among 6 plates; top each serving with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture.
Per serving: Calories: 188; Total Fat: 8.5g; Saturated Fat: 2.1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3.9g; Protein: 16g; Carb: 13g; Fiber: 2g; Cholesterol: 75mg; Sodium: 369mg;