1 large green bell pepper
1/4 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup grated cheese
a pinch of red pepper flakes
a pinch of basil or parsley
as many toppings as you can fit!
1. Pre-heat your oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice off each of the four sides of your pepper and lay flat on a baking sheet.
3. Top with sauce, then cheese, followed by any and every veggie in your fridge!
4. Bake for 10 minutes, flipping your oven to broil towards the end to make the cheese nice and bubbly.
5. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes and basil/parsley if desired and dig in!