We miss you!
No words can describe how incredibly thankful we are to all of you who have continued to support us and our UpLift family by keeping your membership going! Also, a huge thank you to those who contributed above and beyond. Our hearts are full from the love and support from all of you! If you have been unable to continue your membership, we do understand.
Our mission: Keep you healthy and strong, both mentally and physically.
Your mission: Return better than you left.
Tips to follow to return better than you left:
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep
- Exercise 4 to 5 days per week (we can help make a plan)
- Balanced nutrition
- Reduce your stress (exercise and meditation will help)
As you’ve most likely heard, the stay-at-home order has been extended until June 1, 2020. We are busy behind the scenes getting UpLift ready to open. We have re-designed your workout space and routines to make a safe transition back. UpLift and the building will have a deep cleaning before our doors open. We have developed cleaning protocols and continue to research best safety practices. As a small boutique gym, we don’t have big numbers in the gym at one time, which is helpful at a time like this.
Here is our commitment to you:
- Wellbeat classes (extended for all of May)
- New UpLift Instructor-led classes weekly, now on our website for your convenience. https://www.upliftfitness.com/recorded-classes/
- One-on-one consults: let’s chat about staying on a healthy course and what that means for you this month. This could make all the difference in the world, so take advantage of it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Motivation and Nutrition tips on our Facebook page
With your support, we are confident we will be here for you now and in the future. Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you very soon at UpLift.
And Remember your goal: Return better than you left.
We love you all.
Chris and Jill